Corporate Leadership Development
This Leadership Development process develops a personally effective style of leadership that positively
influences and changes not only yourself, but also those with whom you work and interact, as well as your
organization as a whole. Great leadership development creates great employees.
Leadership is how you interact with everyone, including yourself. Leaders are quite visible within small and large businesses. We tend to think of them as business owners and CEO’s and managers at various levels.
Traditionally, leadership also extends into politics and other global affairs. However, parents, therapists and health care providers, solopreneurs, sports coaches, consultants, mentors, partners in relationship, teachers, authors, and others who interact with people on a regular basis are all leaders.
EVERYONE is a leader either by choice or default.
Possible frustrations, concerns, or desires of small business coaching clients:
- Constantly OVERWHELMED by too many responsibilities
- Frustrated that they can’t quite seem to get ahead even though they believe they know better or have good ideas
- Aggravated they can’t find the right people to surround themselves with who can do it as well as they can
- Worried that they may never retire unless they find a way to get ahead
- Struggling with how to get to the next level, meaning the business’s success has relied almost entirely on the business owner
- They are likely fighting fires and really IN the “working” of the business… a lot of “have to” and “need to energy”
- They want less stress, to get more done in less time and with less effort, to have more time to focus on the strategy and growth aspects, to enjoy the benefits (not the stress) of being in their own business, personal freedom, etc.
Do you find yourself saying:
- “I can’t seem to get ahead”
- “I’m constantly putting out fires and never seem to get to the work I need to do”
- “There aren’t enough hours in the day”
- “If I could clone myself several times over, I might be able to get my work done”
- “If you want something done right, you might as well do it yourself.”
- “I’m stuck behind a desk working on administration, accounting and all the stuff that I’m not good at; I want to work on sales, strategy and the things that’ll keep us moving forward”
- “People only come to me with problems; why can’t they think for themselves”
This Leadership Program helps you to:
- Re-focus your attention, beliefs, and perceptions so that they support your success as opposed to inhibiting it.; and reduce or eliminate the related impact
- Tap into the Energy of Success, which not only enables amazing accomplishments, but also creates an Automatic Abundance Attractor that constantly brings success to your doorstep without any effort on your part.
- Shift from focusing on problems and fighting fires; to proactively creating solutions AND having your team do so too.
- Recreate and envision the ideal image of your business… and YOU and your role within that ideal business image
- Transition the business into that ideal image so that it reemerges as an energetic, successful and immensely satisfying way to work
It does this by:
- Revealing your default tendencies
- Showing exactly how your perceptions and beliefs are creating the results showing up in your life
- Focus in on that which is holding you back the most
- Helping you to become conscious of how these default tendencies have guided their decisions and actions and driven their business’s success (or lack there of)
- Helping you to consistently choose how to respond to your environment and get the results you desire.
The 8 Building Blocks of the Ideal Leader:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Dynamic Communication
- Influencing and Engaging Others
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Decision Making
- High Energy Relationships
- Health and Wellness
- Time Management and Balance
The most successful leaders in the world truly enjoy what they do. In fact, when asked, they consistently say that they feel they rarely ever “work.”
The Result of High Performance Leadership?
More production, less effort, with more fulfillment!
Contact us now for a more personalized in-depth, in-person consultation on improving your business.