Family Leadership & Conscious Parenting Program
Are you dealing with any of these challenges in your family?
- Kids not communicating with or listening to you in a way you wish they would
- Disagreement on how to achieve shared goals
- Stressed out about not having enough time to juggle everything
- Worried not having enough “quality” time
- Parents and kids disagree on extracurricular activities
- Family members not motivated to do their best on household chores
- Anger or frustration constantly resulting in
You are certainly not alone. Many families experience one or more of these sentiments as they go through raising children while juggling work, social and other familial commitments. It is no wonder they say it takes a village to raise a family! Just as a successful company does not exist solely based on the actions of its CEO – on the contrary, all employees and managers on all levels need to be on the same page with regard to company’s core values, vision, mission statement, etc. – the success of a family does not rest upon the shoulders of you and you alone.
So how do you get everyone in your family onboard to agree on moving in the same direction to help the family thrive and lively harmoniously? You know what result you want, yet how do you get there?
Contact us now for a more personalized in-depth, in-person consultation on improving your family dynamic.